Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old*******swimb

I rarely get to bed early (before midnight), and have little idea what it is like to wake up and feel wide awake. Night Owl, me.

Though I sometimes have a post-dinner snooze .

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I rarely get to bed early (before midnight), and have little idea what it is like to wake up and feel wide awake. Night Owl, me.

Though I sometimes have a post-dinner snooze .
    I always insist we're on the fells by 6. I will occasionally allow a delay until 7 if she makes enough of a fuss.

Sometimes we take a picnic to do a big walk but finish before lunchtime

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I always insist we're on the fells by 6. I will occasionally allow a delay until 7 if she makes enough of a fuss.

Sometimes we take a picnic to do a big walk but finish before lunchtime
    Blimey. I can just about be up at eight for a Full Onglay and out the door by nine / half past. Back to the inn by three and get on the beer. I'm sure the 'best part of the day' is indeed magnificent but I won't be seeing it.

There's actually a case of not setting out till nearly midday, seeing as sometimes the clouds lift in the mid afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Blimey. I can just about be up at eight for a Full Onglay and out the door by nine / half past. Back to the inn by three and get on the beer. I'm sure the 'best part of the day' is indeed magnificent but I won't be seeing it.

There's actually a case of not setting out till nearly midday, seeing as sometimes the clouds lift in the mid afternoon.
    Yes, I confess that on a couple of cloudy days we delaed departure until after lunch to allow the weather to lift. However, determined to use the time profitably, I had us waiting on the doorstep of Booths for them to open at 8.