Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best thing about the whole moon landing

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    17% actually, zero would be brilliant though. Man lands on the moon, man then drifts off in to space to die

btw know anything about the pubs in Purley? I know it's been a while...if at all
    Well given that someone was stabbed to death in Purley High St last week, I don't suppose I really do anymore, no. I used to drink in The Jolly Farmers, but what it's like now, I've no idea.

Actually, someone was stabbed on my old road in Thornton Heath the other day. That's on top of the lady who was stabbed and her baby died two streets away. Seems like white flight might have been a pretty good idea.

Was just reading about the Purley kerfuffle and stabbing, meeting a mate who lives there to talk about renting at his gaff tonight

I'm actually meeting him at the jolly, the whole place seems to have about a third of the pubs Beckenham has
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Was just reading about the Purley kerfuffle and stabbing, meeting a mate who lives there to talk about renting at his gaff tonight

I'm actually meeting him at the jolly, the whole place seems to have about a third of the pubs Beckenham has
    You're moving in with a man, b? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But your poor sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're moving in with a man, b? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But your poor sphincter
    You're assuming bb will be the 'bottom'?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're assuming bb will be the 'bottom'?
    Well I don't want to say too much but he's sent me certain photographs in the past. I assume he's the one sporting the ball gag and the pint of lager.

Well I don't want to say too much but he's sent me certain photographs in the past. I assume he's the one sporting the ball gag and the pint of lager.
    Hmmm. I don't suppose his farmers would be very jolly after that.

I'm not exactly thrilled myself but he's a ladies man so hopefully I can pick up some scraps. I'm more concerned about a bit of 'my time' but he's out and about a lot so I should be fine.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'