Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I don't think this petition is likely to do much.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?
    I'd imagine Oleg Luzhny thought stonewashed jeans were the acme of sophistication when it came to hosiery, bless him. And he probably didn't have a mum, having been grown in a Soviet lab somewhere.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

    Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty C┌NT.
    Arsene introduced the broccoli. Mars bars out, broccoli in!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

    He's a f˙cking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

    F˙cking sensitive! Jesus wept!

    Hell in a f˙cking handcart.
    I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean, as protests go, it's not exactly popping on a black scarf and mincing around N7 looking cross, is it?
    There might not be dancing on the streets of Islington but apparently it's united the fanbase after years of schism. That's all that mattress.

    Pitchforks to follow.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Mars bars out, broccoli in!
    Marianne Faithfull on a health kick.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I find it rather refreshing. Would you rather he was a drooling spastic interested only in kicking people? DO YOU HAVE THE HORN FOR MARTIN KEOWN?
    God, yes! I'd absolutely rather that than some effete vegan who'd rather run up a pair of curtains for an opponent than kick them into the stand.

    Talking of that sort of thing, I've just realised I've no idea how sewing machines work. Magic, I assume.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-16-2019 at 09:45 AM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Marianne Faithfull on a health kick.
    Very good, b

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

    He's a f˙cking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

    F˙cking sensitive! Jesus wept!

    Hell in a f˙cking handcart.
    Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

    Kenny-Sansom-alcoholism-homeless-582849.jpg

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Next thing he'll be whinging on about the British weather and wearing gloves. He should look to dear old Kenny for an example. There's a chap who wouldn't cower from a spot of rain.

    Kenny-Sansom-alcoholism-homeless-582849.jpg
    Yes, he's a homeless alcoholic drunk in a park on Mateus RosÚ, but he's still much less embarrassing than Hector Bellringer imo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •