Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I don't think this petition is likely to do much.

  1. #1

    I don't think this petition is likely to do much.

    I mean, as protests go, it's not exactly popping on a black scarf and mincing around N7 looking cross, is it?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean, as protests go, it's not exactly popping on a black scarf and mincing around N7 looking cross, is it?
    No. Futile.

    This is the sort of thing that is actually wrong with our club
    https://www.arsenal.com/news/belleri...y-mum-designed
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. Futile.

    This is the sort of thing that is actually wrong with our club
    https://www.arsenal.com/news/belleri...y-mum-designed
    The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

    Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

    Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT.
    All of it is wrong, b, ALL OF IT.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The use of 'me and my mum' when it should be 'my mum and I' in the headline, you mean? Absolutely. Shocking stuff.

    Also, Bellerin needs to be driven out of the club with pitchforks and flaming torches, the broccoli-bothering, clothes horse lefty CÚNT.
    Such is the Youth, b. He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    All of it is wrong, b, ALL OF IT.
    I think "When we have spare time, me and my mum go fabric shopping" is the most distressing thing I've ever heard an Arsenal player say. There are Arsenal players who've done time of whom I'm less ashamed, ffs!

    I swear to God, if the fúcker doesn't turn out to be gay, there's just no excuse for this sort of thing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Such is the Youth, b. He actually seems like a decent lad - he's no Adams-type drunken lout, nor is he a Wright-esque gibbering fool. He's just... is millenial the word I seek? They're a strange generation, whatever they're called.
    HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

    I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    HE GOES FABRIC SHOPPING WITH HIS MUM!

    I don't care what generation you're from, that is simply not an acceptable way for a good-looking multi-millionaire footballer in his 20s to be behaving.
    Perhaps he's gay. Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

    No offence like.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps he's gay. Perhaps he's just a little more sensitive than you, you sausage-fingered navvy. PERHAPS HE LOVES HIS MUM!

    No offence like.

    Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

    He's a fúcking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

    Fúcking sensitive! Jesus wept!

    Hell in a fúcking handcart.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sensitive? SENSITIVE?

    He's a fúcking full back for the Arsenal! He has no business being sensitive.

    Fúcking sensitive! Jesus wept!

    Hell in a fúcking handcart.
    Could you image Dixon, Lauren, or Luzhny even begin to contemplate such matters?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •