Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Saw a fair chunk of last night before I fell asleep

  1. #1

    Saw a fair chunk of last night before I fell asleep

    Line up was Chambers at centre half, Jenkinson at right back and the rest kids.

    I saw Chambers aimlessly pass one 40 yards forward to no one and Jenkinson got a right earful from Matt Macey for a careless back pass.

    Positives

    Eddie / Marlo from the wire - worked tirelessly all night creating space and opportunities for the others.

    Saka - honestly...if we can’t get Everton then I wouldn’t be scared to give Saka a chance. The other guys are way too expensive and Saka could be top notch with a season under his belt.

    James Olayinka’s goal was a thing of beauty.

    Robbie Burton - cracking midfielder...hard working and slick.

    Martinelli - scores a strikers goal...Meh

    -

    Overall thoughts - meet our carling cup team because we know Unai won’t give any of them a chance.

    Hopefully Hoffenheim or Leipzig might take some on loan.

    Actually we should say to Celtic - take the deal or we’re sending Marlo on loan to Rangers. That ought to work.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Line up was Chambers at centre half, Jenkinson at right back and the rest kids.

    I saw Chambers aimlessly pass one 40 yards forward to no one and Jenkinson got a right earful from Matt Macey for a careless back pass.

    Positives

    Eddie / Marlo from the wire - worked tirelessly all night creating space and opportunities for the others.

    Saka - honestly...if we can’t get Everton then I wouldn’t be scared to give Saka a chance. The other guys are way too expensive and Saka could be top notch with a season under his belt.

    James Olayinka’s goal was a thing of beauty.

    Robbie Burton - cracking midfielder...hard working and slick.

    Martinelli - scores a strikers goal...Meh

    -

    Overall thoughts - meet our carling cup team because we know Unai won’t give any of them a chance.

    Hopefully Hoffenheim or Leipzig might take some on loan.

    Actually we should say to Celtic - take the deal or we’re sending Marlo on loan to Rangers. That ought to work.

    watching a pre-season friendly?

    this sort of thing is the first step to signing a register, T

    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    watching a pre-season friendly?

    this sort of thing is the first step to signing a register, T

    Just seen the highlights (as sensible people do), the Olayinka goal is a bit good

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just seen the highlights (as sensible people do), the Olayinka goal is a bit good

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Why have we got yellow numbers?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why have we got yellow numbers?
    I'm going to guess here... because it was sponsored by Western Union...or because our away kit is supposed to be launched today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm going to guess here... because it was sponsored by Western Union...or because our away kit is supposed to be launched today
    Hmmm. As long as it's temporary. Because it looks fúcking awful.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm going to guess here... because it was sponsored by Western Union...or because our away kit is supposed to be launched today
    Think it's the away kit launch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •