Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Good Lord! They're going to put that toilet trader Turing on the 50 note!

  1. #1

    Good Lord! They're going to put that toilet trader Turing on the 50 note!

    This, gentleman, is an outrage. I don't care what he did with numbers, he was bang to rights, the filthy little sodomite.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This, gentleman, is an outrage. I don't care what he did with numbers, he was bang to rights, the filthy little sodomite.
    All joking aside, the fact remains that he broke the law and was, therefore, a criminal.

    Plus, bumming.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    All joking aside, the fact remains that he broke the law and was, therefore, a criminal.

    Plus, bumming.
    Has any other country ever put a convicted sex offender on their banknotes?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has any other country ever put a convicted sex offender on their banknotes?

    Boris to issue a full pardon?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Boris to issue a full pardon?
    To be fair, I think he was pardoned a while back. Wrongly, in my opinion. The law of the day is the law. You can't just overlook that because a chap's good at maths.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I think he was pardoned a while back. Wrongly, in my opinion. The law of the day is the law. You can't just overlook that because a chap's good at maths.
    There was a war on, you know. All hands to the pump, as it were.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There was a war on, you know. All hands to the pump, as it were.
    Not when he was caught toilet trading there wasn't. Naturally one could turn a blind eye to these things in extremis, but not in perpetuity. No, I've no sympathy. Chemical castration was too good for him.

  8. #8

    Quite b. The idea that the Turing Machine was an abstract computing device of

    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not when he was caught toilet trading there wasn't. Naturally one could turn a blind eye to these things in extremis, but not in perpetuity. No, I've no sympathy. Chemical castration was too good for him.
    breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has any other country ever put a convicted sex offender on their banknotes?
    No - they just put them in the White House to stop them getting convicted

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    breathtaking genius is a common misconception. It was nothing more than a mechanical contraption he designed for the purpose of plunging a large wooden phallus into his bowels, leaving both hands free to tinker with his abacus.
    Gosh.I'm happy to bow to your superior knowledge on this one, h. Given what you say, I shudder to contemplate what the 'Turing Test' of which one hears so much entails. Vile bum perversions, no doubt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •