Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyway, I think we can all agree on one thing. And that is that...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A 'Kiwi' with a Cumbrian accent.
    Yes. But born in New Zealand. A horse born in a stable is not a dog. Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apparently he's a Kiwi, la.
    He's a ginger-haired lad with a short temper. At the very least he's Scottish

Careful, I fgot into all sorts of trouble with b for saying N Hussain was Indian,
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Rudyard Kipling was born in India. Was he Indian?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Careful, I fgot into all sorts of trouble with b for saying N Hussain was Indian,
    I have no idea who N Hussain is, p. But his name certainly sounds a little Indian.

No, because at that time, India was a county of England, like north Ireland is now.

I'll ask that famous Kenyan Derek Pringle or the big wop Ted Dexter

Thoughts on Jofra for the Ashes?

I was against it...massive step up and he has had injury issues but you know what...back in the day it was non stop for Ambrose and Walsh and today you have someone like Bumrah who has become even more skilful for Test cricket so why not....

Next step is to poach the next Nicolas Pooran. That’s the batting done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Thoughts on Jofra for the Ashes?

I was against it...massive step up and he has had injury issues but you know what...back in the day it was non stop for Ambrose and Walsh and today you have someone like Bumrah who has become even more skilful for Test cricket so why not....

Next step is to poach the next Nicolas Pooran. That’s the batting done and dusted.
    Shoo in, T. The advantage of Stokes as well (who should be rested until the first Test), we can play a strike bowler who bowls short spells. Jimmy can bowl longer ones with new ball. Trouble is the spinner - ideally we want a containing one with the pace attack we have but Leach (my choice), Rashid and Ali are all more attacking (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'll ask that famous Kenyan Derek Pringle or the big wop Ted Dexter
    Actually, I'd be happy for Kenya to take responsibility for Derek Pringle.