Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Useless donkeys. We destroy our test team to get a load of slogging all-rounders,

Useless donkeys. We destroy our test team to get a load of slogging all-rounders,

and we lose to NZ in a home final.

Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    and we lose to NZ in a home final.

Hilarious.
    Sorry?

Your support for England cricket is about as stellar as it is for Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Sorry?

Your support for England cricket is about as stellar as it is for Arsenal.
    That was top reverse jinxing, I'll have you know. I even sacrificed an Aussie backpacker I lured in with a jar of Vegemite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That was top reverse jinxing, I'll have you know. I even sacrificed an Aussie backpacker I lured in with a jar of Vegemite.
    I still love you GG - then again I love everyone today

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I still love you GG - then again I love everyone today
    Talking of hard done by, this won't exactly help.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket...e04cff9b7cb105

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of hard done by, this won't exactly help.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket...e04cff9b7cb105
    oops - oh well, **** it

oops - oh well, **** it
    Agreed. Mind you, on a related note, I'd love to know how an umpire as bad as Dharmasena got the World Cup final. he got about 50% of his big decisions right yesterday. That's pretty písspoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Agreed. Mind you, on a related note, I'd love to know how an umpire as bad as Dharmasena got the World Cup final. he got about 50% of his big decisions right yesterday. That's pretty písspoor.
    He never looks convinced when he's giving any decision

The Times cover wrap today is a thing of beauty

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He never looks convinced when he's giving any decision

The Times cover wrap today is a thing of beauty
    Exactly. He seems to make decisions by tossing a mental coin rather than through any conviction.

Haven't seen The Times today.

oops - oh well, **** it
    I have to admit, I'd be fuming if it had happened to us.

I'd have loved it if we'd done it to the Convicts, but I do feel a but bad for the Kiwis. They've lost to the hosts twice on the trot.

If we're gonna have these joint CWCs then they should change where the final is as it goes round the cycle. Why should Aus and Ind host finals but not NZ etc.

I obviously hate the Jinnahite secessionist traitors, but it would be funny to watch Ind play a final in Lahore.

Anyway, I'm glad some appreciated my heroic reverse-jinxing. We were dead and buried with two over to go until I made my post.

But we have a CWC decided on who slogged the most boundaries in the game and the Wimbledon's men's final was won by someone who lost 2 sets properly and only won the tie-breaks. Silly idea.