Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So we need a complete overhaul of our squad...

So we need a complete overhaul of our squad...

We are already deep into transfer window and we have one 18yo Brazilian kid. Absolutely great.

Just a heads up Emery cocks*ckers. Next season will be like the last 4 months of last season only for the entire new season. Hope you're looking forward to a mid to low table finish.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    We are already deep into transfer window and we have one 18yo Brazilian kid. Absolutely great.

Just a heads up Emery cocks*ckers. Next season will be like the last 4 months of last season only for the entire new season. Hope you're looking forward to a mid to low table finish.
    we also have an 18 yr old CB that we're loaning back to St. Etienne for a season. It's all going according to plan........

The manager needs to pull his socks up, for sure. Perhaps introduce defending, keeping clean sheets

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

As bad as that, eh

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    we also have an 18 yr old CB that we're loaning back to St. Etienne for a season. It's all going according to plan........
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The manager needs to pull his socks up, for sure. Perhaps introduce defending, keeping clean sheets
    Rumours that Barca are having cash flow issues, paid players June wages 3 days late and struggling to pay for Griezmann and Real need some cash. Worth some cheeky offers, surely?

Rumours that Barca are having cash flow issues, paid players June wages 3 days late and struggling to pay for Griezmann and Real need some cash. Worth some cheeky offers, surely?
    Malcom a possibility I would say

Dunno. I've said for years I really don't think it's about the players.

Who would you want from Barcelona or Real Madrid anyway, keeping in mind that Emery doesn't like "stars"; wants to be the main man himself?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Dunno. I've said for years I really don't think it's about the players.

Who would you want from Barcelona or Real Madrid anyway, keeping in mind that Emery doesn't like "stars"; wants to be the main man himself?
    Bale

L in a handbasket

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Malcom a possibility I would say

lol. Interesting, but I doubt he'd even help us win the Replica Shirt-sales Cup

Bale