Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Jeffrey Epstein business promises to be a good laugh.

Yes. POTUS is clearly working with the Feeb, imo; and has been for decades (Mueller, Comey etc.). Epstein too, in all likelihood. Perfect honeypot material for the high, the mighty and the very rich, you'd think.

The Clintons and Obamas do seem to be somewhat exposed, don't they; yesterday's official denial is practically a confession, but vintage Bill Clinton. Someone has been looking after JE for ages. The current Labor (sic.) Secretary, Alex Costa was ordered to back off him, back when he (AC) was a prosecutor and Miami's US Attorney, and he did it without a murmur. Now, the list of people that have the clout to order US attorneys about is extremely short..

Citing "national security", Obama's DOJ let Epstein go with a slap on the wrist. But now Trump's DOJ hauls him back to prison, probably to join the choir. No doubt he's got some new material, plus a medley of his old stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Trump cultists have been promising this one's gonna blow up for years, and will take the whole swamp with it #pizzagate. Meanwhile Trump oppsonents claim he's the one that'll get taken out buy this.

There's some weird occulty stuff about Epstein's island as well. #illuminati
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Too small-time, imo. Hiding out in plain sight is what the top guys do.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does seem to be a remarkable oversight not to have fled to more nonce-friendly climes like the Cambodian jungle, I must admit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anne's the only decent one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. POTUS is clearly working with the Feeb, imo; and has been for decades (Mueller, Comey etc.). Epstein too, in all likelihood. Perfect honeypot material for the high, the mighty and the very rich, you'd think.

The Clintons and Obamas do seem to be somewhat exposed, don't they; yesterday's official denial is practically a confession, but vintage Bill Clinton. Someone has been looking after JE for ages. The current Labor (sic.) Secretary, Alex Costa was ordered to back off him, back when he (AC) was a prosecutor and Miami's US Attorney, and he did it without a murmur. Now, the list of people that have the clout to order US attorneys about is extremely short..

Citing "national security", Obama's DOJ let Epstein go with a slap on the wrist. But now Trump's DOJ hauls him back to prison, probably to join the choir. No doubt he's got some new material, plus a medley of his old stuff?
    Yes, I read that about Costa. Wasn’t Mueller involved too?

What better way to exercise control than to have evidence on the rich and powerful then send your clockwork toys out into the world to do your bidding?

Question is : Where did Epstein really get his money from? Who was he working for?

I see Branson and Blair have been mentioned as passengers. Oh Lordy,

Mueller was FBI director back then, I think. But right now, everyone's trying to cover their own arses, blame everybody else. Mueller's people say he and the Feeb had more than enough evidence to throw away the Epstein cell key but the prosecutors, including Acosta, tied their hands. (In fairness, it is not actually the FBI's job to prosecute people; that's what actual prosecutors are for). For his part, Acosta says "intelligence people" (Mueller's FBI? Comey's? Or people even more powerful than that? People from Arkansas perhaps?) ordered him to leave Epstein alone, so he did.

As for JE's money; well, they say he's a maths prodigy. So, add dodgy offshore fund-management, blackmailing the rich, famous and powerful and confidence trickstering to that and you're not going to be short of a few quid, are you. Although, I gather his actual wealth is probably over-estimated.

Yes, I read that about Costa. Wasn’t Mueller involved too?

What better way to exercise control than to have evidence on the rich and powerful then send your clockwork toys out into the world to do your bidding?

Question is : Where did Epstein really get his money from? Who was he working for?

I see Branson and Blair have been mentioned as passengers. Oh Lordy,

For his part, Acosta says "intelligence people" (Mueller's FBI? Comey's? Or people even more powerful than that? People from Arkansas perhaps?) ordered him to leave Epstein alone, so he did.

Hmmm, just read this (unsourced);

Alex Acosta claims he, as federal prosecutor in southern Florida, gave Epstein a sweetheart deal because he, Alex Acosta, had been told to back off because Epstein belonged to an intelligence agency.
    Langley, I bet.

The Clintons and Obamas do seem to be somewhat exposed, don't they; yesterday's official denial is practically a confession, but vintage Bill Clinton.
    Speaking of Clintonian official denials, there seems to be campaign afoot to declare that The Dead Guy really had nothing to do with anything at all, certainly not leaked/hacked emails, and anyone who suggests otherwise is a loony. Odd, because few outside of the orbits of Fox News or alt media really talked about him. Innoculation for what is to come, perhaps.

Trump cultists have been promising this one's gonna blow up for years, and will take the whole swamp with it #pizzagate. Meanwhile Trump opponents claim he's the one that'll get taken out buy this.

There's some weird occulty stuff about Epstein's island as well. #illuminati
    I really think the earth might split open. All kinds of people were involved. It reminds me of that 90s movie, The Devil's Advocate.

Speaking of the Illuminati, I am totally meeting up with one of them. In fact, I've invited them to my party in Vienna next week. Ima git me some Illuminati action!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I really think the earth might split open. All kinds of people were involved. It reminds me of that 90s movie, The Devil's Advocate.

Speaking of the Illuminati, I am totally meeting up with one of them. In fact, I've invited them to my party in Vienna next week. Ima git me some Illuminati action!
    Yep. They control Hollywood, according to the internets, so it should be good for business. Take an owl. They like them, apparently.

Even maybe Tel Aviv-Yafo #Maxwell. We just don't know yet. We will soon though; things are beginning to move fast.

Hmmm, just read this (unsourced);

Langley, I bet.