Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Jeffrey Epstein business promises to be a good laugh.

This Jeffrey Epstein business promises to be a good laugh.

It's already being suggested that the pilot logs show that Bill Clinton flew on his private jet 29 times and that there were underage girls on board every time.

Trump cultists have been promising this one's gonna blow up for years, and will take the whole swamp with it #pizzagate. Meanwhile Trump opponents claim he's the one that'll get taken out buy this.

There's some weird occulty stuff about Epstein's island as well. #illuminati

"It is being suggested" is up there with"it is our understanding". Old JFK is

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's already being suggested that the pilot logs show that Bill Clinton flew on his private jet 29 times and that there were underage girls on board every time.
    understood to have used Air Force One to pile into a succession of wheelchair bound orphans. If the POTUS can't freely rape children who can?

Prince Andrew has been on that jet too , i believe . ...amazed Epstein failed to move to South America in the last few yrs

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Prince Andrew has been on that jet too , i believe . ...amazed Epstein failed to move to South America in the last few yrs
    Does seem to be a remarkable oversight not to have fled to more nonce-friendly climes like the Cambodian jungle, I must admit.

I wouldn't put it past Prince Andrew. I've never liked the cut of his jib. Mind you, all the sons of that marriage are pretty ghastly. Anne's the only decent one of them.

I wouldn't put it past Prince Andrew. I've never liked the cut of his jib. Mind you, all the sons of that marriage are pretty ghastly. Anne's the only decent one of them.
    Lizards, you see.

Mind you, all the sons of that marriage are pretty ghastly. Anne's the only decent one of them.
    I once drew an imperious hard stare from Anne. I was in my plumbers van down in Bourne End, executing a 3 point turn that had descended into a 7 point turn and looked up to see two police outriders glaring at me and Anne glaring at me impatiently from her limo.

I wound down the window and informed 'em all that this was a public highway and I'd take as many goes as I fúckin' well needed and if she didn't like it she could slide her right royal a'hole onto my fat working class finger*

*May have grinned sheepishly at the coppers and obsequiously touched the forelock for Anne.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Lizards, you see.
    Ghastly, vile parasitic indolent lizards a.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Lizards, you see.
    I always thought this was very harsh on lizards

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ghastly, vile parasitic indolent lizards a.
    And we know why they live so damn long, don't we, eh?

Oh yes.

Adrenochrome.

The baby-scoffing b@stards!