Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see they've named the chap who fell off the plane the other day.

I see they've named the chap who fell off the plane the other day.

Amin Yur Flahbed, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Amin Yur Flahbed, apparently.

Ahm Splattered Allover Yur Path, more like.

I've just booked flights to Marseille. My options were BA at £199 each or Ryanair at £38 each.

I booked BA.

I have never been prouder or myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I've just booked flights to Marseille. My options were BA at £199 each or Ryanair at £38 each.

I booked BA.

Pffffffft. I bet BA don't even play a little fanfare when they arrive on time.

I booked BA.

Well, if you wish to actually land in Marseille, it's probably for the best.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Pffffffft. I bet BA don't even play a little fanfare when they arrive on time.
    They're not run by an evil paddy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well, if you wish to actually land in Marseille, it's probably for the best.
    I like landing in Marseille. It feels like one has overshot slightly and ended up in Algiers.

They're not run by an evil paddy, though.
    I strongly suspect you wouldn't object to them as strongly if they weren't Irish.

I strongly suspect you wouldn't object to them as strongly if they weren't Irish.
    Well I feel exactly the same about Easyjet.

How'd you like them apples?

I like landing in Marseille. It feels like one has overshot slightly and ended up in Algiers.
    Last time I was there, it was high summer and there was a bin strike. Huge piles of rubbish were heaped up and the rats were having a field day. It was très charmant.

Last time I was there, it was high summer and there was a bin strike. Huge piles of rubbish were heaped up and the rats were having a field day. It was très charmant.
    Oh I haven't been into the city since England played Tunisia in 1998. Far too dangerous. It would be like stepping foot into Naples, or Lagos.