We have signed a Brazilliant centre forward :champions:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Man’s team or ladies’ team?

Also, sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Man’s team or ladies’ team?

Also, sauce?
    Good point. I wouldn't care to assume ze's gender.

This news comes direct from the chuckle factory that is Tha Arsenal Football Club, that once-proud bastion of dignity and higher values.

Fúck the fúckin trophy cabinet, I want a word about this ****in book you recommended.

I am not getting on very well with it. When I want arcane, tortured kafkaesgue bóllocks I'll go and read Kafka thanks.

And what kind of made up name is Niklas Natt och Dag f'fuxake! And just look at him.

This bloke clearly favours the cock or I am no judge of character.

( does it pick up c? )

Moss Bros suit

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Fúck the fúckin trophy cabinet, I want a word about this ****in book you recommended.

I am not getting on very well with it. When I want arcane, tortured kafkaesgue bóllocks I'll go and read Kafka thanks.

And what kind of made up name is Niklas Natt och Dag f'fuxake! And just look at him.

This bloke clearly favours the cock or I am no judge of character.

( does it pick up c? )

I'm sorry you're not enjoying it h! I thought it was a rattling good yarn. I don't remember it being slow to get going, but maybe... it does get remarkably violent, if that's something to look forward to?

Oh dear

Deal took longer than expected because it was discovered he can’t read.

I know he’s here to play football but would like to see him spend a couple of hours a day with a tutor.

Young Eddie must be delighted

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Young Eddie must be delighted
    I did think that.

Anyway, after viewing a Youtube video of our new lad, it appears young Martinelli does like to get down the wing and drive a low cross in.

Something that appeared more and more into our game in the second half of last season. When we got a bit shít.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I did think that.

Anyway, after viewing a Youtube video of our new lad, it appears young Martinelli does like to get down the wing and drive a low cross in.

Something that appeared more and more into our game in the second half of last season. When we got a bit shít.
    If Kolasinac could actually cross, we'd have got Top 4