Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ornstien has spoken. Zaha deal off as Palace have been left furious at Arsenal's

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Liverpool comes to mind (what are they smoking at The Emirates) with Suarez. Celtic and Palace this summer.
    We offered Suarez's contractrelease clause....so Liverpools blustering was a smoke screen

we have offered Celtic a record for a scottish player to move to England and not far off the highest ever tfr fee received for any player to move to England

Palace are so angry they are trying to buy Jenkinson off us...wow they must be livid with us
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Any adult in a business environment who is 'angered' by an offer needs to be gassed before he infests the gene pool with his dribbling idiocy.
    I nearly swerved off the road, Jonathon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    so which other clubs have we ever "angered"
    it's business, innit.

Midly irritated might be more accurate...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    derisory offer & now not willing to speak with Arsenal. Major changes in stance needed from both parties for a deal.

Napoli have edged ahead of Arsenal & look most likely to complete signing of Tierney.
    And it's 'Ornstein', you thick ****.

Any adult in a business environment who is 'angered' by an offer needs to be gassed before he infests the gene pool with his dribbling idiocy.
    It's all a negotiating stance. Nobody really gives enough of a **** to be angered.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It's all a negotiating stance. Nobody really gives enough of a **** to be angered.
    Quite, £40m for a 27 yr old that failed miserably the last time he took a step up, seems pretty fair to me and deep down Palace probably know they won't get a lot more for him.

Considerably less piss takey than the £4m we offered for my BiL when Everton wanted £16m

And it's 'Ornstein', you thick ****.
    This Ornstein chap, is he by any chance...you know...a...erm...well does he...I mean to say...is he one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This Ornstein chap, is he by any chance...you know...a...erm...well does he...I mean to say...is he one of them?
    A journalist? Yes, I fear he may be.

I wondered for a moment whether rich may have been confused by the way Ornstein's name is mispronounced as Ornstien. Then I decided that he's probably just a thick ****.

A journalist? Yes, I fear he may be.

I wondered for a moment whether rich may have been confused by the way Ornstein's name is mispronounced as Ornstien. Then I decided that he's probably just a thick ****.
    Our German teacher told us always to remember that ‘ie’ is e and ‘ei’ is ‘i’ by using ‘Sieg heil’ as an aide memoire.

Sound chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm amusing myself by imagining Woy Hodgson trying to say 'derisory'.
    D'wiser-wee