Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: After that chap fell out of a plane's undercarriage and landed in Clapham, I looked

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    My old man works maintaining bedsits for a chap (he has 120) and this sort of thing came up quite often. One muslim chap banged his head off the floor and died but it was a few weeks before forensics got at him. So they did their thing and sealed off the room. My old man had to get the room ready for another guest a week after that. Turned out forensics left a heap of his guts just laying on the floor. So you can imagine how much flies and maggots were about the room.... My Da just had to shovel up what was left off him and chuck it in the bin.

The chap's brother was staying in another one of the bedsits. Colourful family. He got arrested for being in ISIS and sent down. When cleaning out his room it was just filled with pictures of said chap in the ISIS garb holding AK47's
    Oh, dear. I hope this chap is wise enough to put lino down rather than carpeting?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, dear. I hope this chap is wise enough to put lino down rather than carpeting?
    He did. Out of 120 rooms I had the misfortune of staying in the same room when visiting once....
    He'd be dealing with a few dead bodies per year in that job. Tended to be bums, street drinkers and junkies and such staying in those bedsits.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He did. Out of 120 rooms I had the misfortune of staying in the same room when visiting once....
    He'd be dealing with a few dead bodies per year in that job. Tended to be bums, street drinkers and junkies and such staying in those bedsits.
    Berni would feel at home there then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar