Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We have bid £40m for Zaha today, according to Sky Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lets pick the crap you post apart one by one..... Palace/Leicester being awash with cash screws Arsenal over... how is this different to every other year when teams sell players? Palace having cash doesn't stop us buying players at the same price they would have been available for before...the only possible one it could affect would be Zaha who they obviously don't want to sell anyway.

You see we have switched our attention away from Zaha, well seeing as we supposedly only bid for him yesterday and we haven't bid for the bloke from Hull it would be a bloody qucik about turn. It is newspaper gossip, chuck as many names out there as possible and you might get one right.

Buying, bloke form China, Free Tfr from porto, Zaha, Bowen...all mentioned in papers in the last week. Which is true or just made up? Who knows, but you take everything as being fact which shows what a cock you are

Hope that covers it for you Dick
    Well it Palace and Leicester decide to spend the mega-bucks received from United then it inflates the market. Whoever they purchase someone from will demand a higher fee and that impact cascades down throughout the would market. It's basic economics, you see?

And Zaha was always going to be pie in the sky. The only chance we have is if we include players. This will help Palace get around the fact that they need to give 25% of any transfer fee back to United.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well it Palace and Leicester decide to spend the mega-bucks received from United then it inflates the market. Whoever they purchase someone from will demand a higher fee and that impact cascades down throughout the would market. It's basic economics, you see?

And Zaha was always going to be pie in the sky. The only chance we have is if we include players. This will help Palace get around the fact that they need to give 25% of any transfer fee back to United.
    So the same as every other season since time began then. And they aren't likely to be looking for the same players we are
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A player I have mentioned in the past. One of great promise.
    More chance of Jim Bowen, wages = yer bfh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    More chance of Jim Bowen, wages = yer bfh
    Raul has taken the last rejection badly, I see...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Problem is Raul and the Indian chap really believe we have a champions league winning team on our hands

Pair of small co cks imo