Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We have bid £40m for Zaha today, according to Sky Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Apparently we’ve made 7 bids for Tiereny...each one £1m more than the last

It’s not an eBay auction ffs

At this rate I’d be happy with Cahill and a bag of discos imo
    Every few million we save, means the opportunity to get another player we wouldn't otherwise be able to afford. Not sure why it's quite so difficult to understand

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Every few million we save, means the opportunity to get another player we wouldn't otherwise be able to afford. Not sure why it's quite so difficult to understand
    Just throw Jenkinson and Iwobi into the offer. That should push it over the line, shirley?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Just throw Jenkinson and Iwobi into the offer. That should push it over the line, shirley?
    United just bid £70m for Harry Maguire. This & the Wan Bissaka deal with inflate the market as Palace and LCFC will be awash with Pounds. This, in turn, screws Arsenal over.

It's going to be yet another summer of shopping in the Bargain Bins. I see we have now given up on Zaha and are focusing our attentions on Jarrod Bowen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    United just bid £70m for Harry Maguire. This & the Wan Bissaka deal with inflate the market as Palace and LCFC will be awash with Pounds. This, in turn, screws Arsenal over.

It's going to be yet another summer of shopping in the Bargain Bins. I see we have now given up on Zaha and are focusing our attentions on Jarrod Bowen.
    You see what Newspapers want you to see....you are a mug and should be kept away from the internet
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You see what Newspapers want you to see....you are a mug and should be kept away from the internet
    Which part do you feel is inaccurate, exactly?

I see we have now given up on Zaha and are focusing our attentions on Jarrod Bowen.
    A player I have mentioned in the past. One of great promise.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A player I have mentioned in the past. One of great promise.
    I mean, he's 23 this year... Hardly a promising youngster, is he? Also, it's not exactly the most inspiring signing of the season, is it? I'd rather just keep Iwobi out on the wing, tbh.

I mean, he's 23 this year... Hardly a promising youngster, is he? Also, it's not exactly the most inspiring signing of the season, is it? I'd rather just keep Iwobi out on the wing, tbh.
    By great promise, he should be playing at a higher level.

If you'd rather keep Iwobi, despite the evidence he keeps producing each week, you are a cretin.

Which part do you feel is inaccurate, exactly?
    Lets pick the crap you post apart one by one..... Palace/Leicester being awash with cash screws Arsenal over... how is this different to every other year when teams sell players? Palace having cash doesn't stop us buying players at the same price they would have been available for before...the only possible one it could affect would be Zaha who they obviously don't want to sell anyway.

You see we have switched our attention away from Zaha, well seeing as we supposedly only bid for him yesterday and we haven't bid for the bloke from Hull it would be a bloody qucik about turn. It is newspaper gossip, chuck as many names out there as possible and you might get one right.

Buying, bloke form China, Free Tfr from porto, Zaha, Bowen...all mentioned in papers in the last week. Which is true or just made up? Who knows, but you take everything as being fact which shows what a cock you are

Hope that covers it for you Dick

I suppose when Liverpool signed Robertson it was classed as a crap signing...jesus, grow up for Christs sake