Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good lord. What an extremely excitable gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's how we all speak all the time, chief. I'm currently hollering a spitting as I type.

I did pork belly burnt ends yesterday. Dry rub with plenty of mustard powder and parika, smoked over apple for 2 hours, then wrapped with honey and butter and on the heat for another hour, then glazed in a sauce of ketchup, ketchup manis and cherry beer. They were fúcking divine.
    Link to this recipe?

Moro tonight

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My friday night will consist of watching those whilst consuming much red wine and forgetting everything by Saturday
    Amazingribs.com is your friend. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Amazingribs.com is your friend. Seriously.
    Yeah, had a good look at that as well.......difficult getting hold of some of the ingredients though and how much is a "cup"?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My friday night will consist of watching those whilst consuming much red wine and forgetting everything by Saturday
    Here's a good way to start: load charcoal into the firebox, light your all-natural firelighter and let it burn with the lid and both vents open for ten minutes. Then close the lid, leave the lower vent open about 2 inches and the top one two notches. Now just stand there and wait. Drink a few beers. After 30 minutes or so the temperature will have settled somewhere between 225 and 300 f. You can whatever temperature you get with those settings as your baseline and work from there.

Here's a good way to start: load charcoal into the firebox, light your all-natural firelighter and let it burn with the lid and both vents open for ten minutes. Then close the lid, leave the lower vent open about 2 inches and the top one two notches. Now just stand there and wait. Drink a few beers. After 30 minutes or so the temperature will have settled somewhere between 225 and 300 f. You can whatever temperature you get with those settings as your baseline and work from there.
    very helpful, most unlike AWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Link to this recipe?

Moro tonight
    It was based loosely on this but I adjusted the rub and sauce to my taste and added the honey and butter stage from a different recipe.

That Korean place by Waterloo was lovely. Extremely authentic and remarkable value. Definitely one to try when you're at the Old Vic.

If he wants something actually worth getting so worked up about, he could try getting a life.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalGent/stat...99480009871360
    I seem to recognise him from AFTV rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seem to recognise him from AFTV rants.
    There you go then.
    AFTV - for the hard of thinking...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Monty92 "Moro tonight "

Exmouth Market?

The 38 bus should drop you right outside
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Burney "I seem to recognise him from AFTV rants."

That oafish gentlemangoes by the name of Heavy D

Probably because his real name is Colin
    10 characters? Pile of cund.