Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good lord. What an extremely excitable gentleman.

Good lord. What an extremely excitable gentleman.

If he wants something actually worth getting so worked up about, he could try getting a life.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalGent/stat...99480009871360

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If he wants something actually worth getting so worked up about, he could try getting a life.

I understood about every eighth word. Say what you will about Hugh Grant, but at least you can understand every other word from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I understood about every eighth word. Say what you will about Hugh Grant, but at least you can understand every other word from him.
    That's how we all speak all the time, chief. I'm currently hollering a spitting as I type.

I did pork belly burnt ends yesterday. Dry rub with plenty of mustard powder and parika, smoked over apple for 2 hours, then wrapped with honey and butter and on the heat for another hour, then glazed in a sauce of ketchup, ketchup manis and cherry beer. They were fúcking divine.

Croquet Out! Croquet Out!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

He appears to be carrying some kind of boxing belt around with him. Odd.

I'm sure his helper bought him that toy megaphone exactly for days like today when they lose each other.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's how we all speak all the time, chief. I'm currently hollering a spitting as I type.

I did pork belly burnt ends yesterday. Dry rub with plenty of mustard powder and parika, smoked over apple for 2 hours, then wrapped with honey and butter and on the heat for another hour, then glazed in a sauce of ketchup, ketchup manis and cherry beer. They were fúcking divine.
    Get mine on Saturday, actually a little nervous that I might have over-stretched my ability on a BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Get mine on Saturday, actually a little nervous that I might have over-stretched my ability on a BBQ
    Don't fear, p. It's just a question of practice.

If you're using it to grill a steak or burgers it's just like an ordinary barbecue, really.

Don't fear, p. It's just a question of practice.

If you're using it to grill a steak or burgers it's just like an ordinary barbecue, really.
    I want to do the more exciting stuff but will start off simple while I get the hang of temperatures, etc. The glw is desperate for me to get the rotisserie thingy

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I want to do the more exciting stuff but will start off simple while I get the hang of temperatures, etc. The glw is desperate for me to get the rotisserie thingy
    You can learn about temperature control whilst grilling. I cannot recommend a few hours watching the Kamadoe Joe Youtube channel highly enough.

The Joetisserie is a fine thing, but probably best left untul you've mastered the temeprature control, lest you end up with a lump of carbon on a stick.

You can learn about temperature control whilst grilling. I cannot recommend a few hours watching the Kamadoe Joe Youtube channel highly enough.

The Joetisserie is a fine thing, but probably best left untul you've mastered the temeprature control, lest you end up with a lump of carbon on a stick.
    My friday night will consist of watching those whilst consuming much red wine and forgetting everything by Saturday