Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good lord. What an extremely excitable gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Burney "I seem to recognise him from AFTV rants."

That oafish gentlemangoes by the name of Heavy D

Probably because his real name is Colin
    Ah, that's it! Not AFTV, but from the (very poor) UK version of Storage Wars.

I got strangely obsessed with the US version at one point, but the UK version was terrible. The storage units were invariably filled with a load of old tat and piles of dirty rags.

I've never seen either versions of the show b
    Do they randomly open abandoned storage units and whoever strikes gold wins?
    A bit like those unclaimed suitcase auctions where bidders take a punt on the lost luggage they bid for containing troves of treasure within
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I've never seen either versions of the show b
    Do they randomly open abandoned storage units and whoever strikes gold wins?
    A bit like those unclaimed suitcase auctions where bidders take a punt on the lost luggage they bid for containing troves of treasure within
    Exactly so. They offer a long-distance view of the contents for about 30 seconds and then encourage bids. The US one was quite good as people would have old cars and guns and cool stuff like that in the containers. The ones over here were mostly full of fúcked up old bits of lawnmower and shít like that.