Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Zaha to Arsenal for 80 million quids?

Zaha to Arsenal for 80 million quids?

Fúcking lot of money for an ugly Walcott imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

The time to have taken a punt on him was when United binned him off back to Palace. The only PL club who would pay Palace’s ridiculous asking price would possibly be Chelsea but the transfer ban has put paid to that..

I could’ve sworn he was English...in fact I’m sure I’ve seen him play for england.

Listen - like the lad, he would add something to our team, would love to have him but isn’t the writing on the wall here? He played for England but switched to the iCoast. Can we really trust him?

He says he supported us as kid? Are you sure about that one?

Also United get 25%

So we’re effectively paying Alexis’s wages this season lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I could’ve sworn he was English...in fact I’m sure I’ve seen him play for england.

Listen - like the lad, he would add something to our team, would love to have him but isn’t the writing on the wall here? He played for England but switched to the iCoast. Can we really trust him?

He says he supported us as kid? Are you sure about that one?
    Quite a few players flop after changing up to a big club. They lose the hunger that earned them the move. Zaha already has form in this respect. Thing is, you’d probably take a punt at 30m but the laughable amount that Maure have spunked on Bissaka has only encouraged Palace to keep playing the market.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 07-01-2019 at 07:41 AM.