Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I must say. The quality of that fluffed air shot before the gal’s

Interestingly the only sport (as far as I’m aware) were the two sexes actively compete is horse racing where the colts are required to carry 3lbs more than the girls in stakes races.

Works extremely well imo

This shouldn’t be confused with the Age Allowance where older horses carry more weight than their younger counterparts to balance off the difference in strength and maturity as this can be quite contentious.

Not being funny but what if the horse in question is undergoing a Lukaku type growth spurt while receiving lumps of weight. Freeeee money that’s what.

Also a couple of years back the French started an initiative whereby Male jockeys would be required to carry 3lbs more than female riders.

Smart move.

It’s still in operation but there numerous arguments ie some women complaining that it’s patronising. I can understand that especially from the older brigade who’ve had to grind it out to get to the top ie your Emma Jayne Wilsons and Hayley Turners. But this will make so much easier for girls to get a chance.

Plus it’s 100% fair given the degree of strength required.

Adam Kirby (then Champion Jockey in the U.K.) complained saying there’s more to racing than strength...I would say to him - shut the f—k up.

You are having a laugh if you honestly believe any woman jockey could master the likes of Piggot and Fallon in their heyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As I said, you're all a bunch of ...

But the trans-er issue does raise a point. If you ask yourself, which bothers you the most, fake women or women's football, where one has the ability to limit the spread of the other?
    Since they are partakers of the lady-dicks, but not of the vajayay, I'd say it's women women.