Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oh bollux, weather for 'Glasto' looking good. Far more fun watching the little

Oh bollux, weather for 'Glasto' looking good. Far more fun watching the little

****s drowning in a slew of their own faeces. Now they'll all be grinning and lying about how brilliant they thought Stormzy was.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ****s drowning in a slew of their own faeces. Now they'll all be grinning and lying about how brilliant they thought Stormzy was.
    I read today that there will be in excess of 15,000 attendees over the age of 50.

These people need to take a careful look at themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I read today that there will be in excess of 15,000 attendees over the age of 50.

TBF a lot of the groups on offer will be the ones they watched 30 yrs ago...and 15,000 is less than 10%
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Someone on twitter just referenced Tex Ritter on Twitter and I’m giggling at the memory of his name obeing used as rhyming slang by (I think) RTFP for his fundament.
    Is my memory correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Someone on twitter just referenced Tex Ritter on Twitter and I’m giggling at the memory of his name obeing used as rhyming slang by (I think) RTFP for his fundament.
    Is my memory correct?
    Indeed, Tex Ritter was a favourite expression of RTFP's.

He has many classics. Once he excused himself scratching 'twixt the cheeks of his arse with, "Pardon me, just a bit of dirt in the eyelobe." Which recollection has made me proper chuckle.

I recall Tex was old school before Gary Glitter took over.

Indeed, Tex Ritter was a favourite expression of RTFP's.

He has many classics. Once he excused himself scratching 'twixt the cheeks of his arse with, "Pardon me, just a bit of dirt in the eyelobe." Which recollection has made me proper chuckle.
    . . . . . . . . .

Festivals are for hipsters & gays

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    On a positive note, by Saturday evening, they will be burnt to a cinder, dehydrated beyond belive and crying for rain like they cried for their mummy's titties until they were at secondary school (unts....