Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone who sat/snored their way through the snoozefest at Paul Ricard

Anyone who sat/snored their way through the snoozefest at Paul Ricard

would have done better watching either the F2 feature race on Saturday or the Indycar on Sunday. Much better to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    would have done better watching either the F2 feature race on Saturday or the Indycar on Sunday. Much better to watch.

Did the charisma vacuum Hamilton win again?

Christ, F1 is dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did the charisma vacuum Hamilton win again?

Christ, F1 is dull.
    Lewisham won again, yes. Not all the races are dull tbf.

I just follow the BBC text these days

Lewisham won again, yes. Not all the races are dull tbf.
    Canada was fun strange how Hamilton is now so much faster than Bottas though. Drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Canada was fun strange how Hamilton is now so much faster than Bottas though. Drugs?
    Drugs in his car, perhaps. I don't think he's the win-at-any cost type - he's too good for that (probably both technically and morally). cf Nico Rosberg, for example, who knew he had to cheat to win. The sudden huge gap is odd though. Bottas loss of confidence, perhaps.

Drugs in his car, perhaps. I don't think he's the win-at-any cost type - he's too good for that (probably both technically and morally). cf Nico Rosberg, for example, who knew he had to cheat to win. The sudden huge gap is odd though. Bottas loss of confidence, perhaps.
    I'm still convinced that Hamilton would have won at least 2 WC in the last 4 years if he'd been driving for Ferrari, he is just better a lot better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm still convinced that Hamilton would have won at least 2 WC in the last 4 years if he'd been driving for Ferrari, he is just better a lot better than everyone else.
    Not if Alonso was in the Merc though imo.

Not if Alonso was in the Merc though imo.
    Nah, Hamilton is just ridiculously consistent. Hardly puts a foot wrong, is the best qualifier out there. Levels

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nah, Hamilton is just ridiculously consistent. Hardly puts a foot wrong, is the best qualifier out there. Levels
    And who is the one team-mate he's ever had who matched him? Admittedly with more experience at the time but still ...

And who is the one team-mate he's ever had who matched him? Admittedly with more experience at the time but still ...
    I'd like to see him and Verstappen with equal cars but still think that over a season, Hamilton would just make fewer errors