Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: John Prescott

John Prescott

has had a stroke.

No, not this type...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    has had a stroke.

No, not this type...
    Strange. Unwelcome strokes are more his son's sort of thing imo.

has had a stroke.

No, not this type...
    Well I wish him all the worst...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Strange. Unwelcome strokes are more his son's sort of thing imo.
    The media-type one?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The media-type one?
    The sexual harasser who shát on a woman's kitchen floor because she refused his sexual advances.

The sexual harasser who shát on a woman's kitchen floor because she refused his sexual advances.
    ah that's right, I'd forgotten about that.

I met him a couple of times - friend of a friend -in the early 90s. He was a massive **** then.

He had a job, I think, at The Mirror. Dad had pulled the strings for him to get it. Kids weekend pull out or something similarly highbrow.

In fact, his entire career has been based solely on nepotism.

ah that's right, I'd forgotten about that.

I met him a couple of times - friend of a friend -in the early 90s. He was a massive **** then.

He had a job, I think, at The Mirror. Dad had pulled the strings for him to get it. Kids weekend pull out or something similarly highbrow.

In fact, his entire career has been based solely on nepotism.
    Yes. I did wonder how he got his job as Press and Events Manager to the Leader of the Opposition.

Yes. I did wonder how he got his job as Press and Events Manager to the Leader of the Opposition.
    Is that what he is doing now?
    Must have been an uncanny course of events for him to end up in that role...

Is that what he is doing now?
    Must have been an uncanny course of events for him to end up in that role...
    John Prescott and Ian Lavery - if ever there were two blockheads looking for a bullet it has to be those two...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    John Prescott and Ian Lavery - if ever there were two blockheads looking for a bullet it has to be those two...
    I'm refusing to say anything about Prescott. The last time someone I disliked intensely had a similar episode was Glenn Hoddle - we were promised he was at death's door and it was all rayforGlenn: AND THE CÚNT'S STILL ALIVE!