Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone wanna share two season tickets next season

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When are you going to start dragging your son along regularly?
    He went to three last season before his 5th birthday. I doubt I'll take him to any more than that for several years.

I'd like to avoid football becoming an all-consuming interest for him, if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Thanks for that.
    Sounds exciting! Imagine being on a train from the south of London and arriving at St Pancreas! It's madness!

Mind you, I got off a train at Blackfriars recently and found that I was on a bridge! Over the river!

The things you see these days. Unbelievable. Technology, I suppose. :shakesheadinamazement:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sounds exciting! Imagine being on a train from the south of London and arriving at St Pancreas! It's madness!

Mind you, I got off a train at Blackfriars recently and found that I was on a bridge! Over the river!

The things you see these days. Unbelievable. Technology, I suppose. :shakesheadinamazement:
    I'm coming back on Wednesday to eat here

http://xianbiangbiangnoodles.com/

My god, the ethnic food out here is so, so bad. They serve off-menu chips with curry sauce - in the local chinky

He went to three last season before his 5th birthday. I doubt I'll take him to any more than that for several years.

I'd like to avoid football becoming an all-consuming interest for him, if possible.
    Ah, but then there's a risk he'll feel like you're excluding him and resent you.

No, you'll have to bite the bullet sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, but then there's a risk he'll feel like you're excluding him and resent you.

No, you'll have to bite the bullet sooner or later.
    Hopefully he'll soon be old enough to appreciate the quality of the football. One look at the shít served up by Unai Emery's finest should see him reject football firmly.

They serve off-menu chips with curry sauce - in the local chinky
    and what is wrong with that?

Perfectly acceptable post-boozer snacking.

If a kebab is not available.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Hopefully he'll soon be old enough to appreciate the quality of the football. One look at the shít served up by Unai Emery's finest should see him reject football firmly.
    Not sure if it works like that. Remember the football in the seventies? Yet here we are.

One look at the shít served up by Unai Emery's finest should see him reject football firmly.
    Rafa Benitez is available...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure if it works like that. Remember the football in the seventies? Yet here we are.
    Good point. But we were entranced by the thunderous noice of the North Bank, by the visceral, tribal energy and by the thrill of danger.

Good point. But we were entranced by the thunderous noice of the North Bank, by the visceral, tribal energy and by the thrill of danger.
    Well you were, perhaps. I was in the back of the West lower looking at a green strip and wondering when and when the ball was going to descend back into the frame of vision.