Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naive African....

Naive African....

well, everything.

No comprehension of VAR, crap defending, awful tackling. Excellent ****housery, mind

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    well, everything.

No comprehension of VAR, crap defending, awful tackling. Excellent ****housery, mind
    Have you been watching chicks play football?

Deviant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Deviant.
    One of the Cameroon players was down getting treatment on a leg injury yesterday. She had thighs like Stuart Pearce

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    well, everything.

The tackle at the end was reminiscent of Dan Smith's on Diaby. Lost match, injury time, halfway line.....have some of that.

Quite exceptional levels of shíthousery from the Cameroonians, as you said
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Deviant.
    Seeing people discuss this nonsense as though it were actually football is possibly the most distressing aspect of it. I mean there's being football starved and then there's descending into outright perversion.

Somewhat embarrassing failure to understand the offside rule WRT interfering with play, it seemed. Then accusing FIFA of being racist.

Mind you, their goal being ruled out for offside was very close. Would have been umpire's call in cricket and allowed to stand imo. Then there was the clear pelanty not given because ... Cameroon would have literally exploded, Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seeing people discuss this nonsense as though it were actually football is possibly the most distressing aspect of it. I mean there's being football starved and then there's descending into outright perversion.
    Never mind that, it's a glimpse into the VAR future. And it doesn't look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Never mind that, it's a glimpse into the VAR future. And it doesn't look great.
    To be honest, VAR as it's set up at the moment seems to me to be nothing but an exercise in confirmation bias. The whole point ought surely to be to put a new set of eyes on an incident to achieve a dispassionate outcome, not to leave all the power in the hands of the on-field referee, whose view will inevitably be skewed by his (by definition) already flawed view of the incident.
    The ability to appeal decisions should be given to managers or team captains (as with cricket) and limited to a number of appeals that are then lost if proved incorrect. Equally, the decision should be given to a specific video referee who can then overrule the on-field ref. This system is an appalling mess.

Deviant.
    It was actually quite enjoyable, as was Brazil vs France. Some very attractive ladies

One of the Brazillian players takes to the field sporting a distractingly vivid shade of crimson lipstick at all times

Who's the stunted pundit in the 'Barry Venison' jacket positioned by a director with a sense of humour to always stand alongside Dion Dublin?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.