Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hector’s outdone himself again. WTF does he have on his feet ?

Hector’s outdone himself again. WTF does he have on his feet ?

A typical abortionist looking cnut. If he didn't play for Arsenal and wasn't a footballer he's just be another cultural marxist ****er whose head you'd want to cave in with a claw hammer.

Where are Barcelona when you need them :vex:

Thats as normal as ive seen him in months!!

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Where are Barcelona when you need them :vex:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Normalish

twáttish

****ish
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Normalish

twáttish

****ish
    I REALLY fúcking hate him. I haven't wanted anyone out of the club more urgently since Chris Kiwomya.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I REALLY fúcking hate him. I haven't wanted anyone out of the club more urgently since Chris Kiwomya.
    It's probably worth pointing out that as well as being a reprehensible human he's also pretty f*cking **** at football.

Not sure what Chris Kiwomya ever did to upset you, mind. Other than seemingly require help from another man to hold up his own football shirt.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...cJZ--YPIYH-tM:

How ugly was John Hartson?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's probably worth pointing out that as well as being a reprehensible human he's also pretty f*cking **** at football.

Not sure what Chris Kiwomya ever did to upset you, mind. Other than seemingly require help from another man to hold up his own football shirt.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...cJZ--YPIYH-tM:

How ugly was John Hartson?
    I think it was just that Chris Kiwomya's presence at the Arsenal was so incongruous as to be entirely offensive to me. It was one thing developing our own bang-average donkeys during the later Graham era, but quite another buying them from other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think it was just that Chris Kiwomya's presence at the Arsenal was so incongruous as to be entirely offensive to me. It was one thing developing our own bang-average donkeys during the later Graham era, but quite another buying them from other people.
    There was obviously some bung up for grabs with those two. Why else buy them?

Pål Lydersen, FFS...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”