Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is there any way of displacing Kroenke? This really is terrible about the limited

Is there any way of displacing Kroenke? This really is terrible about the limited

transfer funds. If we're not careful we'll lose the coach as well, and, say what you like, it was a coup to get him. What in the name of Sweet Mama Jesus is Kroenke thinking, especially after seeing fellow American John Henry completely dominate at Liverpool.

Might be a chance this season.

Don’t think we’ll make the necessary sales / purchases and given our fixtures I can see us in the bottom half going into November and we don’t exactly have the right characters to dig us out of a hole.

Emery could be gone by January....maybe sooner.

There’s a chance a catastrophic season might see Kronke cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Might be a chance this season.

Don’t think we’ll make the necessary sales / purchases and given our fixtures I can see us in the bottom half going into November and we don’t exactly have the right characters to dig us out of a hole.

Emery could be gone by January....maybe sooner.

There’s a chance a catastrophic season might see Kronke cash in.
    I have no idea who's giving this guy advice. He spent on the Rams. He's married to a member of the Walton family -- they of Walmart. He looks like complete sh!t the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I have no idea who's giving this guy advice. He spent on the Rams. He's married to a member of the Walton family -- they of Walmart. He looks like complete sh!t the way things are going.
    Did.he spend on the Rams though ? The stadium is gonna make.him money bit other than that?...went cheap and young with the coach and got lucky . Goff is still on his rookie deal i think wbich allows money to be spent elsewhere . Lets see what happens when Goff has to be paid the big bucks

transfer funds. If we're not careful we'll lose the coach as well, and, say what you like, it was a coup to get him. What in the name of Sweet Mama Jesus is Kroenke thinking, especially after seeing fellow American John Henry completely dominate at Liverpool.
    On the plus side, at least we won’t be able to waste £35m on another Xhaka or Mustafi.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Did.he spend on the Rams though ? The stadium is gonna make.him money bit other than that?...went cheap and young with the coach and got lucky . Goff is still on his rookie deal i think wbich allows money to be spent elsewhere . Lets see what happens when Goff has to be paid the big bucks
    They spent big on defensive players. Aaron Donald, Suh, etc. Worth it of course. Which is again why his current behavior seems ridiculous in re Arsenal

Won £63 after misreading what I was betting on. Accidentally bet on Rose to lead after Round 1 rather than the whole thing. Well done me for not wearing my reading glasses.