Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Right. Had enough of central heating in June. I’m having

Right. Had enough of central heating in June. I’m having

a few days in Madrid with Mrs 7. Any recommendations, aside from the usual Salamanca tapas area, plaza major tourist traps ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    a few days in Madrid with Mrs 7. Any recommendations, aside from the usual Salamanca tapas area, plaza major tourist traps ?
    Ambar Especial and Condis Premium > Mahou > Cruzcampo > Estrella Damm > San fcking Miguel

No need for thanks

No that much Estrella is supped in Madrid
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Take the Bernabeu tour - really enjoyed it. There’s also a modern market in the middle of the city that is worth a visit. Go from stall to stall sampling the food, beer, wine etc. I can give you a Michelin star type recommendation if you want it.

Loved Madrid, food was excellent everywhere, far better than Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Take the Bernabeu tour - really enjoyed it. There’s also a modern market in the middle of the city that is worth a visit. Go from stall to stall sampling the food, beer, wine etc. I can give you a Michelin star type recommendation if you want it.

Loved Madrid, food was excellent everywhere, far better than Barcelona
    found some really good bars and restaurants, can't remember names of any of them

We've had the burner on. Yet in Feb it felt like summer. Should have played the CWC then.