Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: These Yanqui slùts have no sense of moderation or decorum.

These Yanqui slùts have no sense of moderation or decorum.

Thrashing these poor wee chinks in this ungodly fashion Their goalkeeper’s no more than 5’2”, you merciless whores!

Bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thrashing these poor wee chinks in this ungodly fashion Their goalkeeper’s no more than 5’2”, you merciless whores!

Bad business.
    12-0
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    12-0
    my mistake. 13-0...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

BBC are really pushing this...the way they’re going on it’s better than when England thrashed Holland 4-1 at Euro96

Sad to see them push other sports to one side for this c rap.

14 of the first 25 stories on their site are dedicated to how awesome women are while the remaining ones are all negative male articles including a thumbnail of Giggs crying and how Messi is the highest paid athlete in the world.

I saw the score this morning and my first thought was "that can't be good for what they are trying to do with this sport and make it seem credible" Then I scrolled down my newsfeed and saw Germany won 8-0... So what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I saw the score this morning and my first thought was "that can't be good for what they are trying to do with this sport and make it seem credible" Then I scrolled down my newsfeed and saw Germany won 8-0... So what do I know?
    I propose a Super World Cup Final between the mens and womens World Cup winners.

Equality delivered, right there... lets see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Bad business.
    Women are the most merciless fascists there are. Great will to domination there, as they make the other b!tches their slaves.