Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good looking fella that Carrasco

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I've always thought that Monty's mother must have had a massive contraction just as his bonce began to emerge. Although I suppose it's possible that it happened post birth.
    What is the charge here exactly? That I have an abnomally long head?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Get out-run by an ageing Rosicky, hit two tame shots straight at the keeper and then score a goal that would have been saved if Ospina had arms slightly longer than a dwarf's and a modicum of goalkeeping ability. He'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What is the charge here exactly? That I have an abnomally long head?
    Yes, too long for how thin it is. It's not proportional. And you have a big nose which adds to the effect.

Basically you look like a Jewish Mr Potato Head from Toy Story.

Right.

So you think I’m ugly?

And presumably you’re also going to claim you say this with no malice or ill intent?

Do you even have any concept of the pressures young men like me are under to conform to media perceptions of beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, too long for how thin it is. It's not proportional. And you have a big nose which adds to the effect.

Basically you look like a Jewish Mr Potato Head from Toy Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Right.

So you think I’m ugly?

And presumably you’re also going to claim you say this with no malice or ill intent?

Do you even have any concept of the pressures young men like me are under to conform to media perceptions of beauty?
    Young??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i'm sure someone somewhere thinks you are a beautiful person.... just because you have never found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

And it could be worse, you could have a big sweaty head
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

If ur gay thats ur lookout but no insult ok, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Young??? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i'm sure someone somewhere thinks you are a beautiful person.... just because you have never found them doesn't mean they don't exist.

And it could be worse, you could have a big sweaty head