Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I mean obviously women's football has made some great strides forward over recent

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm hoping to sell my ticket for around half the games, but that will probably rely on us stopping being totally f*cking sh*t
    Gold - you end up selling matches on TX - usually the cat C games no-one wants to go to. Club Level is the same but 3/4 times the price .

Silver membership is quite the holy grail, really.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Gold - you end up selling matches on TX - usually the cat C games no-one wants to go to. Club Level is the same but 3/4 times the price .

Silver membership is quite the holy grail, really.
    I've kept mine and let Ears have it. Just means it's there if I ever need it

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attending a pre-season friendly in Peterborough = massive gayer
    Attending a chick's game coz you're upset your team is only the fifth best in the country = totally fine

Jesus wept, just what kind of mincing, cock devouring homo goes to a pre-season in Peterborough?

I imagine having to go a couple of hours without a dick in their north 'n south is a bit of a trial. Come to think of it, there's probably ample opportunity for some knob scoffing in the bogs at half time given every man there will be a mahoosive gayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Jesus wept, just what kind of mincing, cock devouring homo goes to a pre-season in Peterborough?

I imagine having to go a couple of hours without a dick in their north 'n south is a bit of a trial. Come to think of it, there's probably ample opportunity for some knob scoffing in the bogs at half time given every man there will be a mahoosive gayer.
    Witty......