Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Vettel yesterday

Cool Vettel yesterday

Love a good meltdown imo

A bit harsh from the ref but he made a mistake and should be thanking Lewis for not ending both their races imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Love a good meltdown imo
    Keep in mind I am no expert on F1 no matter how much I enjoy it but...

When I first saw the incident I thought Vettel was clearly at fault and deserved it - looking again at it multiple times I have decided that it was just a racing incident and very harsh on the tosser.

Shame really

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Keep in mind I am no expert on F1 no matter how much I enjoy it but...

When I first saw the incident I thought Vettel was clearly at fault and deserved it - looking again at it multiple times I have decided that it was just a racing incident and very harsh on the tosser.

Shame really
    The general consensus is certainly that it was a racing incident. I think he was lucky to score any points at all, as his mistake nearly took two cars out of the race, but the pelanty wasn't as harsh as against Lewis in Spa that time when he gave the place back but still got penalised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The general consensus is certainly that it was a racing incident. I think he was lucky to score any points at all, as his mistake nearly took two cars out of the race, but the pelanty wasn't as harsh as against Lewis in Spa that time when he gave the place back but still got penalised.
    Yep, I don't see the problem. Vettel made an error and Lewis had to back out in order not be wiped out