Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This rain can fúck off

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    To say hello shame it’s going to play havoc with the cricket this week
    I know it's a daft question but I don't care, why can't cricket be played in the pissing rain? I think a Quagmire of a crease could be well entertaining :giggity:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I know it's a daft question but I don't care, why can't cricket be played in the pissing rain? I think a Quagmire of a crease could be well entertaining :giggity:
    The ball becomes like a lump of lead.

There's a story about England vs Aussies and England were all over the Aussies with ball swinging around corners and an Aussie batter managed to get the ball away to the boundary at which point an Aussie fan picked up the ball and dropped it in his pint, after that ball did nothing and the Aussies rattled up a huge score.

Gotcha

Fm those Aussies and their cheating
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

It it was Aussie beer the ball probably

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The ball becomes like a lump of lead.

There's a story about England vs Aussies and England were all over the Aussies with ball swinging around corners and an Aussie batter managed to get the ball away to the boundary at which point an Aussie fan picked up the ball and dropped it in his pint, after that ball did nothing and the Aussies rattled up a huge score.
    quit working on purpose. Playing in the rain would cut up the square terrible as - you’d get about two games a season in

quit working on purpose. Playing in the rain would cut up the square terrible as - you’d get about two games a season in
    A rough pitch would give something back to the bowlers though, in these slog fest days.

F'ing Kookaburras