Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This rain can fúck off

23 degrees and a holiday here - quite glad I popped by

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I exchanged texts with someone I used to work with just the other day who moved to Dubai. She had previously told me how much she missed London and couldn't wait to return. Subsequently she moved to Rome where she has lived for the past 3 years or so.

She now tells me she could never return to London as she is used to sunny climes and couldn't possibly put up with the grey days and rain.

I told her off while at the same time thinking she may just be right. Maybe life really is better in places where the sun shines on a continual basis.
    To say hello shame it’s going to play havoc with the cricket this week

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hello

Assuming it's 4 out of 7, whoever is playing a lower team on a rainy day and loses a point is going suffer bigly imo. Eg Windies today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hello

Assuming it's 4 out of 7, whoever is playing a lower team on a rainy day and loses a point is going suffer bigly imo. Eg Windies today.
    Indeed - Pakistan already suffered. India very impressive yesterday - think they should be favourites - going to be open though

I see the Aussies have been ball-tampering, again

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I see the Aussies have been ball-tampering, again
    David Warner was India’s man if the match though - still serving his sentence

You know what...Australia blew that yesterday.

I thought they’d turned it into a standard T20 chase but Kawaja, Smith and Stonis blew it.

Even then Maxwell looked like he could take them home but he went too.

Kawaja needs drugs testing for his dismissal imo

David Warner was India’s man if the match though - still serving his sentence
    The bails in this competition do seem rather reluctant to come off https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48575320

Yeah...had a twenty on them at 12/1.

Think it dropped to 5/1 when Kholi brought Bumrah back and they smacked him all over but Kumar was excellent smashing through Smith and Stoinis.

Cnuts....

If it was the other way around Dhoni would’ve gotten India gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The bails in this competition do seem rather reluctant to come off https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48575320
    Five times in a handful of games. Umpire getting stuck the other day when he gave Gayle out caught behind but if you miss it and it nicks the stumps you can’t really complain too much

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You know what...Australia blew that yesterday.

I thought they’d turned it into a standard T20 chase but Kawaja, Smith and Stonis blew it.

Even then Maxwell looked like he could take them home but he went too.

Kawaja needs drugs testing for his dismissal imo
    Whoever put Khawaja in before Maxwell needs drug testing, T. Look at the difference Pandik made when he went up the order - or Buttler the day before. Very odd. Plus Aussies are a bowler light.