Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This rain can fúck off

This rain can fúck off

imo.

is it Summer yet?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    imo.

is it Summer yet?
    It's going to piss down all week i.

I'm off to the south of France on Thursday. It's 30 degrees down there

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I say, me too! We could lunch together! A bottle or Rose or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Lunch as a verb. Eminently machine-gunnable stuff. wd Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Marvellous. Meet me in the lobby of the Hotel Le Negresco in Nice at midday on Saturday.

If I'm late, crack on regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Just back from Cyprus to see that it'll be cold and wet for at least the next 2 weeks, roll on Portugal in August!

We need rain, folks. Sweet, watery rain to replace and revitalise our precious bodily fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We need rain, folks. Sweet, watery rain to replace and revitalise our precious bodily fluids.
    Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water? ... you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I exchanged texts with someone I used to work with just the other day who moved to Dubai. She had previously told me how much she missed London and couldn't wait to return. Subsequently she moved to Rome where she has lived for the past 3 years or so.

She now tells me she could never return to London as she is used to sunny climes and couldn't possibly put up with the grey days and rain.

I told her off while at the same time thinking she may just be right. Maybe life really is better in places where the sun shines on a continual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I exchanged texts with someone I used to work with just the other day who moved to Dubai. She had previously told me how much she missed London and couldn't wait to return. Subsequently she moved to Rome where she has lived for the past 3 years or so.

She now tells me she could never return to London as she is used to sunny climes and couldn't possibly put up with the grey days and rain.

I told her off while at the same time thinking she may just be right. Maybe life really is better in places where the sun shines on a continual basis.
    I like a sunny day but if it doesn't rain we dry up and become prunes. Did you know that 70% of you is water, WES? The aquifers around London are running dry because we've had relatively little rain over recent years. I walk to work and back and very rarely do I have to take a bus or tube because of rain.

It rained almost every day in August 2008, ISTR.