Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to see Rocketman this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    but not insult ok?

I think...
    Yes!

"If u gay thats ur lookout but no insult ok"

Great days.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.
    Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Joy Kitchen on Orpington High Street. Unpretentious would be one way to describe it. Dad, his wife and young child running around and a chinee fella in the kitchen... but the food is the proper stuff.
    Recommended dishes?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Recommended dishes?
    I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!

I haven't been on a journey through the menu because I'm always pleased to get in and have my roti canai and nasi goreng, but I've had Thai fishcakes, ribs, a beef rendang, some soupnoodle dish, and everything's just been really authentic.

Oh God their roti canai!
    Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?

Well I really think you ought to diversify a bit in order to give a more thorough assessment for those of us who might consider going there. Stop being so selfish!

Does one have to book?
    Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?

Book? No, it's more like a café than a restaurant, really. I've never seen it even approaching being busy.

Today I shall order the roti canai, the ribs, the nasi goreng and then i will choose one further dish to review for you. What sort of thing do you fancy?
    Something fishy.

Something fishy.
    Fishy it is. Coming right up.

Fishy it is. Coming right up.
    Enjoy your bumming!

Well bowled, C.

No bumming yet, a. Bumming later!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."