Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to see Rocketman this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Afterwards there will be roti canai and nasi goreng Also ribs.
    Nice. I make a rather good Nasi Goreng, though I say so myself. With an egg on, natch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nice. I make a rather good Nasi Goreng, though I say so myself. With an egg on, natch.
    I've got my man well trained. He automatically adds an egg to my order and brings me hot oil, chilli sauce and chilli flakes.

I've got my man well trained. He automatically adds an egg to my order and brings me hot oil, chilli sauce and chilli flakes.
    Is he suitably obsequious? Does he cringe and fawn over you?

Is he suitably obsequious? Does he cringe and fawn over you?
    Too right he does. He almost blows his muck when I say, "Terimah kasi". Loves me, he does.

Last week he gave me an extra Fox's Glacier Mint.

Too right he does. He almost blows his muck when I say, "Terimah kasi". Loves me, he does.

Last week he gave me an extra Fox's Glacier Mint.
    You should encourage them to do the chilli crab. That's my favourite dish from them parts. Even better was a version I had that used lobster instead.

That was a good expenses claim.

You should encourage them to do the chilli crab. That's my favourite dish from them parts. Even better was a version I had that used lobster instead.

That was a good expenses claim.
    I always fall for the allure of chilli crab and I'm always disappointed. I end up just sucking chilli sauce off sharp crab shell

I always fall for the allure of chilli crab and I'm always disappointed. I end up just sucking chilli sauce off sharp crab shell
    Exactly. Which is why it's so much better with lobster.

My old MD went out with the team once in Singapore and had loudly talked beforehand about how it was his favourite dish. So it was ordered and no sooner had it been put down on the table than the two Sing Chinese ladies who were with us grabbed the two big claws and he was left sucking on the beast's lesser legs. Most put out, he was. It was one of my earliest lessons in quite how few fúcks the locals give about our notions of rudeness.

Exactly. Which is why it's so much better with lobster.

My old MD went out with the team once in Singapore and had loudly talked beforehand about how it was his favourite dish. So it was ordered and no sooner had it been put down on the table than the two Sing Chinese ladies who were with us grabbed the two big claws and he was left sucking on the beast's lesser legs. Most put out, he was. It was one of my earliest lessons in quite how few fúcks the locals give about our notions of rudeness.

I've got the horn for a lobster now

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    ifurgaythatsurlookoutbutno ... something

How did it go?
    but not insult ok?

I think...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Where is this from? Somewhere local or "up town"? I could do with a bit of Malaysian food.