Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's odd that the people of Peterborough would be happy to elect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If I'm allowed, yes.

Here's what I wanna know: why would you spend £1,000+ on a BBQ and *still* need to buy an accessory to aid heat management?
    To which 'accessory' do you refer? Your heat deflector plates are an intrinsic part of the device, they are no 'accessory'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    a known anti-semite as their MP. I don't know much about Peterborough - what have the fourbys done to upset them, then?
    Don't. Lab hates the Jooz. BP hates Euros. Cons hate Muzzies. I had to vote Liberal in the EP elections and I still haven't forgiven them for the 1915 Shell Crisis.

{Oooh, can anyone else mention oil companies by accident?}

I assumed it was one of them things that you angle so it deflects heat to the parts of the grill that would otherwise stay at a lower temperature, so as to ensure even cooking.

But you are telling me it is something different?

To which 'accessory' do you refer? Your heat deflector plates are an intrinsic part of the device, they are no 'accessory'.

I assumed it was one of them things that you angle so it deflects heat to the parts of the grill that would otherwise stay at a lower temperature, so as to ensure even cooking.

But you are telling me it is something different?
    'one of them things that you angle'? Have you received a blow to the head? It's a part of the Divide 'N Conquer Flexible Cooking System.

Have you worked out how to get your smoker to a proper temperature yet?

Yes I have, thank you very much.

Well, not the offset smoker since my initial mishap. but the main grill, which I’ve used for smoking several times now to great acclaim from my guests.

Maybe I need to shove a £70 sheet of ****ing metal in there, you total mug

'one of them things that you angle'? Have you received a blow to the head? It's a part of the Divide 'N Conquer Flexible Cooking System.

Have you worked out how to get your smoker to a proper temperature yet?

Well, not the offset smoker since my initial mishap. but the main grill, which I’ve used for smoking several times now to great acclaim from my guests.

Kindly try not to be so extremely rude, lest I find it necessary to visit your ends and slap some manners into your head.

And don't think I didn't notice you trying to slip in a reference to 'guests'. Paying people to bear your company for 10 minutes isn't the same as having guests.

Big-nosed Jesus killer.

Can you give me an example of a recipe and how you cooked something on it to great acclaim?

BBQ is BBQ to me, can only be so good but I have yet to spend any amount of money on it and I have never 'smoked' anything.