Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's odd that the people of Peterborough would be happy to elect

It's odd that the people of Peterborough would be happy to elect

a known anti-semite as their MP. I don't know much about Peterborough - what have the fourbys done to upset them, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    a known anti-semite as their MP. I don't know much about Peterborough - what have the fourbys done to upset them, then?
    Every chance if you looked closely at all elections that some very unsavoury characters have been elected.

the Tory party look like electing someone who is a known liar and gave out a reporters home address to someone who told him he wanted it so he could go round and beat him up.

Trump has a dodgy past as does Hillary clinton, the US seemed happy to elect either of them as they won the right to stand for President.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Every chance if you looked closely at all elections that some very unsavoury characters have been elected.

the Tory party look like electing someone who is a known liar and gave out a reporters home address to someone who told him he wanted it so he could go round and beat him up.

Trump has a dodgy past as does Hillary clinton, the US seemed happy to elect either of them as they won the right to stand for President.
    OK that makes it fine then.

OK that makes it fine then.
    Did I say it makes it fine????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

*Cough, cough* MASSIVE POSTAL VOTE TURNOUT! *Cough, cough*

Import the third world, get the third world.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    *Cough, cough* MASSIVE POSTAL VOTE TURNOUT! *Cough, cough*

Import the third world, get the third world.
    Oh, it's a Tower Hamlets job?

This country is, and I don't use the term lightly, fúcked.

Oh, it's a Tower Hamlets job?

This country is, and I don't use the term lightly, fúcked.
    Of course it is. The postal voting system is an open invitation to it.

They actually had Tariq Mahmood - a convicted vote fraudster - out campaigning for them, ffs.

But it's racist to point out that muslim communities are routinely undermining our electoral process, so no-one will say a word.

Funnily enough, during my only ever visit to Peterborough (for a pre-season friendly with Arsenal about 20 years ago) I was in a cafe before the game and noticed someone had dropped a wad of notes on the floor.

My response to this discovery may explain what the locals (rightfully) have against my type.
    Last edited by Monty92; 06-07-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Funnily enough, during my only ever visit to Peterborough (for a pre-season friendly with Arsenal about 20 years ago) I was in a cafe before the game and noticed someone had dropped a wad of notes on the floor.

My response to this discovery may explain what the locals (rightfully) have against my type.
    I like the way you can casually confess, from the safety of some 20 years after the fact, that you attended a pre-season friendly 75 miles out of London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I like the way you can casually confess, from the safety of some 20 years after the fact, that you attended a pre-season friendly 75 miles out of London.
    I watched our Europa League semi-final defeat last year in a Wetherspoons in Peterborough. En route to 't north

I'm going to overnight in Peterborough in a couple of weeks. En route to 't north!