Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's odd that the people of Peterborough would be happy to elect

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't decided. I thought maybe on puy lentils.
    But...but...hot meat sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But...but...hot meat sandwich.
    Oh I quite agree, but, you know. The woman. She's going to insist on green stuff. She likes things to look like a dinner, you know.

Oh I quite agree, but, you know. The woman. She's going to insist on green stuff. She likes things to look like a dinner, you know.
    Peppers can be green.

I deal with this issue by serving it on a grilled slice of ciabatta, thus allowing it to be eaten with a knife and fork. However, should you wish to add another piece of ciabatta and eat it like a sangwidge, what's to stop you? :sneaky:

If you're feeling extra-decadent, you can melt some mozzarella on top.

There's a Big Green Egg live demo on the decking at Macknades tomorrow afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's a Big Green Egg live demo on the decking at Macknades tomorrow afternoon
    Will you attend?

I broke one of my heat deflector plates last weekend. That's 70 quid up the swanee.

a known anti-semite as their MP. I don't know much about Peterborough - what have the fourbys done to upset them, then?
    Don't. Lab hates the Jooz. BP hates Euros. Cons hate Muzzies. I had to vote Liberal in the EP elections and I still haven't forgiven them for the 1915 Shell Crisis.

{Oooh, can anyone else mention oil companies by accident?}

Will you attend?

I broke one of my heat deflector plates last weekend. That's 70 quid up the swanee.
    If I'm allowed, yes.

Here's what I wanna know: why would you spend £1,000+ on a BBQ and *still* need to buy an accessory to aid heat management?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If I'm allowed, yes.

Here's what I wanna know: why would you spend £1,000+ on a BBQ and *still* need to buy an accessory to aid heat management?
    To which 'accessory' do you refer? Your heat deflector plates are an intrinsic part of the device, they are no 'accessory'.

I assumed it was one of them things that you angle so it deflects heat to the parts of the grill that would otherwise stay at a lower temperature, so as to ensure even cooking.

But you are telling me it is something different?

To which 'accessory' do you refer? Your heat deflector plates are an intrinsic part of the device, they are no 'accessory'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Can you not get a bit further up the road? We found another place to breakfast in the post-Little-Chef apocalypse that is the A1. It's a little pub/hotel by 'side of 'road somewhere near Stibbington (though not the legendary diner itself). We sat there in the window seat eating our breakfast and watching cars go by. So romantic!
    Sure you weren't in a sex shop on the A1
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar