Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see that Kenneth Noye has been released.

I see that Kenneth Noye has been released.

I for one will henceforth be scrupulously observing strict lane discipline at the The Swanley roundabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I for one will henceforth be scrupulously observing strict lane discipline at the The Swanley roundabout.
    I also don't recommend sneaking around his garden

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I also don't recommend sneaking around his garden
    Yes. A touch knife-happy, our Ken. Didn’t you meet him once or twice? Did he ever stab you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. A touch knife-happy, our Ken. Didn’t you meet him once or twice? Did he ever stab you?
    I once drove up the drive of Hollywood Manor. I can't remember why but I was awfully young. I shít myself and drove rapidly away, there was a nasty feeling about the place. I saw him a couple of times in the golf club bar. The local who knew who he was wre... shall we say 'respectful'? Obsequious might be another word.

I once drove up the drive of Hollywood Manor. I can't remember why but I was awfully young. I shít myself and drove rapidly away, there was a nasty feeling about the place. I saw him a couple of times in the golf club bar. The local who knew who he was wre... shall we say 'respectful'? Obsequious might be another word.
    Yonks ago I worked with a lady from West Kingsdown (natch) who went out with him back in the day. She described him as ‘a real gentleman’. This made me think of the Monty Python Piranha Brothers sketch where one of them is described as ‘...a gentleman. And he knew how to treat a female impersonator’.

What? Pleb gangstas play golf? Always knew it was a **** sport. Gentlemen play babyfoot.