Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That was rather entertaining last night.

That was rather entertaining last night.

It had the feel of an unexpectedly good world cup quarter final that you stumble across by chance. wd nation's league!

Was there a football match on? I thought the season had ended (mercifully).

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was there a football match on? I thought the season had ended (mercifully).
    Lord no. Last night we were privileged to watch Granit Xhaka absolutely stink the place out. That was one of the less pleasurable aspects. Also we were treated to the sight of the next Portuguese Wunderkind, Joao Felix, is it? He looked pretty average to me.

Tonight, should you so wish, you may watch Ingerlund's subhumans dismantle the plucky Dutch.

Ah. So football's coming home. Again.

Couldn’t believe Xhaka...great chance to showcase himself but failed miserably.

Probably cost us 5m to 10m EUR on his transfer fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Couldn’t believe Xhaka...great chance to showcase himself but failed miserably.

Probably cost us 5m to 10m EUR on his transfer fee.
    How much have you got on the Windies to win the whole thing, Tony?

***** FREE MONEY *****

Lol I only have one bet.

Jofra Archer 18/1 to be the Player of the Tournament

I’m hoping his speed, low economy rates, wicket taking and all round razzmatazz comes to the fore...also hoping if England win it they’ll be progressive and give it to him over one of the white boys.

Really no chance...one of the big hitters will get it but i thought 18/1 was reasonable enough. I believe Glen McGrath was the only bowler to get it so it’s a tough ask.