Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Silly season has well and truly started.

Silly season has well and truly started.

Kolasinac to Barcelona indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kolasinac to Barcelona indeed!
    I like the lad, but if they were to make their usual silly-money offer I’d have their arm off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like the lad, but if they were to make their usual silly-money offer I’d have their arm off.
    You know the one I'm talking about? Fat lad, can't defend? What would Barcelona want with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    :cough:

If you don't mind could you answer my question on our different interpretations of May's deal in that other thread? I'm genuinely interested if I have misunderstood something.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    :cough:

If you don't mind could you answer my question on our different interpretations of May's deal in that other thread? I'm genuinely interested if I have misunderstood something.
    WES old chap. Bringing your scrap into a different thread is poor form. Berni clearly doesn't want to play anymore and you should respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    WES old chap. Bringing your scrap into a different thread is poor form. Berni clearly doesn't want to play anymore and you should respect that.
    There was no scrap, Herbie old bean.

I honestly don't understand the strong objections to May's deal so I asked for an explanation, all very civilised. No one can really explain to me what was so awful about it yet I endlessly hear how terrible it was. Strange.