Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I have to fly to Dubai

  1. #1

    I have to fly to Dubai

    who to fly with? Emirates?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who to fly with? Emirates?
    Got to be better than BA, anyway. Easyjet's better than BA these days.

    Emirates business class is extremely good.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who to fly with? Emirates?
    Yes, Emirates.

    Go on a Tuesday - cheaper for some reason.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Got to be better than BA, anyway. Easyjet's better than BA these days.

    Emirates business class is extremely good.
    I flew to BA to Genoa, Easy flight obviously but the flight was empty and had loads of space so quite liked it.

    I assume people only like BA for the points?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I flew to BA to Genoa, Easy flight obviously but the flight was empty and had loads of space so quite liked it.

    I assume people only like BA for the points?
    Yes, I still collect the points but they're useless for flights. They work well for car hire and hotels, mainly.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who to fly with? Emirates?
    Yes, very much so. Business class on the A380 is quite exceptional. I'm almost at platinum status. Which apparently gets me into the First Class lounge and very little else.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I still collect the points but they're useless for flights. They work well for car hire and hotels, mainly.
    First class transatlantic? Maybe not the US in your case as I recall.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    who to fly with? Emirates?
    If your firm won’t stump up for business, then fly emirates pleb class out of Stansted. Planes are rarely full, so a good chance of a decent seat, or a sprawl out across all four seats in the middle section. :touch:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •