Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought Jorge, who you all seem intent on bullying even when he isn't here, was

I thought Jorge, who you all seem intent on bullying even when he isn't here, was

Ben McKenna on Twitter so I searched that name in Twitter itself. About half way down the results page is a picture of one gentleman blowing on another gentleman's whistle!

I kid ye not

https://twitter.com/search?f=users&q=Ben%20MCKenna

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Ben McKenna on Twitter so I searched that name in Twitter itself. About half way down the results page is a picture of one gentleman blowing on another gentleman's whistle!

I kid ye not

Well this is awkward, h. It appears such an image only appears when you perform this search.

NTTAWWI

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well this is awkward, h. It appears such an image only appears when you perform this search.

NTTAWWI
    What is Jorge's Twitter ... err .. handle? .. tag? ...name even?

@benmckenna

I got one with Lord Becks of Leytonstone as its heading photo? Not sure which is the greater eye-opener (so to speak); J has changed, man

NTTAWWI
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I got one with Lord Becks of Leytonstone as its heading photo? Not sure which is the greater eye-opener (so to speak); J has changed, man
    I'm not one to judge, r, as you know. If h likes to look at pictures of the love that can't speak its name because it's got its mouth full, that's entirely his affair. I, for one, would never refer to him as a screaming bumder or ghastly sodomite.

Quite right too. After all, he's a married man.

I'm not one to judge, r, as you know. If h likes to look at pictures of the love that can't speak its name because it's got its mouth full, that's entirely his affair. I, for one, would never refer to him as a screaming bumder or ghastly sodomite.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Nicosia levels of self-cůntery there Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Quite right too. After all, he's a married man.
    Yes. Like Oscar Wilde.

I kid ye not

You should see what they say about you behind your back.

Actually I'm not sure they say very much, tbh. As an oft-quoted man said, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.