Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Since the left seems to be busy protesting Trump today, it seems an opportune moment

Since the left seems to be busy protesting Trump today, it seems an opportune moment

to post this link to the declassified Foreign Office cable regarding the Tiananmen Square massacre. For those who haven't read it before, it is sobering, to say the least. And a reminder of what actual tyrants do - not the pretendy ones lefties make up because they hate America.

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/UK_...term=control_1

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    to post this link to the declassified Foreign Office cable regarding the Tiananmen Square massacre. For those who haven't read it before, it is sobering, to say the least. And a reminder of what actual tyrants do - not the pretendy ones lefties make up because they hate America.

Ah yes, but the Chinese army wouldn't have done any of that had this (ahem) blonde lady been there

the fúcking state of them...

a) why haven't they got jobs to go to? (notwithstanding shift patterns and annual leave)
    b) why are they fúcking ársed to go out demonstating? :futile:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They're like children; nothing matters to them.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah yes, but the Chinese army wouldn't have done any of that had this (ahem) blonde lady been there

the fúcking state of them...

a) why haven't they got jobs to go to? (notwithstanding shift patterns and annual leave)
    b) why are they fúcking ársed to go out demonstating? :futile:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Here, roll over for your reward snack, drooling subcreature. Consumer of online propaganda and snark.

Here! Sit. Sit! :throws reward snack:

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They're like children; nothing matters to them.
    Oh dear, Siobhan appears to have been well and truly doxxed today

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Here, roll over for your reward snack, drooling subcreature. Consumer of online propaganda and snark.

Here! Sit. Sit! :throws reward snack:
    Yeah, I’m just a Russian Troll, mate. I’ve been hanging around on this board for 18 years just waiting for my moment when I could enact the Kremlin’s agenda.

You witless, bovine WSJ and NYT-consuming knob.

BAAAAAAAAAAAH! BAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Some high level Manchurian candidate sh*t right here.

Bernie kidnapped while on holiday, brainwashed by Russia and North Korean scientists to act as as a rogue sleeper agent on a football message board.

Are you even an Arsenal fan? You really rate T20 cricket don’t you!