Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You've just got to love The Donald :hehe:

You've just got to love The Donald :hehe:

Trump: "I don't know Jeremy Corbyn, don't know him, never met him. He wanted to meet today or tomorrow. I decided I wouldn't do that"

The POTUS' bird is a splendid bit of kit. Best FLOTUS ever, imo. Well done, the Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Trump: "I don't know Jeremy Corbyn, don't know him, never met him. He wanted to meet today or tomorrow. I decided I wouldn't do that"

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

In fairness I doubt whether Corbyn would have requested a meeting with Donald Trump. It becomes repetitive if you're just gonna lie. That's what you people, stuck on your island and cut off from world affairs, don't seem to appreciate. If it's 100% bullsh!t it's less cutting, less edgy

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    In fairness I doubt whether Corbyn would have requested a meeting with Donald Trump. It becomes repetitive if you're just gonna lie. That's what you people, stuck on your island and cut off from world affairs, don't seem to appreciate. If it's 100% bullsh!t it's less cutting, less edgy
    Corbyn’s office has confirmed that he requested a meeting, you dumb ****.

Corbyn’s office has confirmed that he requested a meeting, you dumb ****.
    I still don't believe it.