Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think Jorge just threatened to beat me up on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Was that the one where the portly Neville Southall was the netminder for the Bradfordianites?
    No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. Can't remember the fat, questionable-cause-supporting, ex-binman being in goal
    Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Great, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have to work the internets to find out.
    Well, it appears that it was 9/9/2000, 1-1 result at Valley Parade. Some bloke named Matt Clarke was between the sticks for the Bantams. Ashley Cole scored the goal, making only his second start for the Mighty Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I just read the exchange. You performed admirably. When you’ve got people offering you out on the internet you know you’ve won.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I just read the exchange. You performed admirably. When you’ve got people offering you out on the internet you know you’ve won.
    Jorge is driving down south as we speak.
    No doubt he'll pick up a milkshake before heading to Monty's
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Is M fond of milkshakes then? Awfully decent of J, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Jorge is driving down south as we speak.
    No doubt he'll pick up a milkshake before heading to Monty's
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is M fond of milkshakes then? Awfully decent of J, imo.
    Pork scratching flavoured wons